1. Please accept our thanks in advance for your usual kind attention.
2. Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
3. We are obliged to you for your kind attention in this matter.
4. We are greatly obliged for your trial order just received.
5. We wish to assure you of your appreciation of your courtesy in this matter.
6. We thank you for your order just received.
7. We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
8. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
9. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
10. We are very sensible of your friendly services on our behalf, for which please accept our sincere thanks.
1. Please excuse my late reply to your very friendly letter of March 1.
2. I hope you will forgive me for not having written you for so long.
3. I hope you will excuse me for not having replied to you until today.
4. I humbly apologize you for my delay in answering to your kind letter of May 5.
5. I have to (must) apologize you for not answering your letter in time.
6. I must ask you to kindly accept our excuses, late as they are.
1. We request you to accept our warmest thanks for the anticipated favour.
2. We thank you in advance for the anticipated favour.
1. We assure you of our best services at all times.
2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you.
3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times.
1. We hope you will pardon us for troubling you.
2. We regret the trouble we are causing you.
3. I regret the trouble it caused you.
4. We trust you will excuse us for this inconvenience.
5. We wish to crave your kind forbearance for this trouble.
6. We solicit your forbearance for such an annoyance.
7. We trust you will overlook this botheration, which we exceedingly regret.
8. Kindly excuse me for troubling you in this matter.
1. Please excuse this clerical error.
2. We tender you our apology for the inconvenience this error may have caused you.
3. We request you to accept our regret for the error of our clerk.
4. We greatly regret that we have caused you such a inconvenience.
5. We wish to express our regret for the annoyance this mistake has caused you.
6. We frankly admit we were at fault and we are anxious to repair the consequences.
1. We solicit a continuance of your valued favour.
2. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
3. We hope we may receive your further favour.
4. We hope to receive a continuance of your kind patronage.
5. We request you to favour us with a continuance of your kind support.
6. We solicit a continuance of your kind patronage.
1. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
2. We wish to reciprocate the goodwill.
3. We shall on a similar occasion be pleased to reciprocate.
4. We hope to be able to reciprocate your good offices on a similar occasion.
5. We are always ready to render you such or similar services.
6. We shall at all times be willing to reciprocate such or similar favour.
7. We shall be happy to have an opportunity of reciprocating to you on a similar occasion.
1. With nothing further to add today.
2. With nothing more for today.
3. Without anything further for the present.
4. With nothing further for the present.
5. Without anything more to communicate for today.
6. Without more to write you by this mail.
7. Without further to advise you today.
8. We have no more (nothing further) to tell (inform) you today.
（1）贵函Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very friendly n...（查看全文）
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方，不胜感激。2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。3.We tender you our sincere...（查看全文）
To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; T...（查看全文）