to have a crush on (someone)；
to feel an instant magnetism；
to catch one‘s eyes； to hit it off；
to have the hots for (someone)；
to be attracted to each other.
* He (she) has a crush on her (him) (他对她十分爱慕) 。
* He felt an instant magnetism when their eyes met. （他们见面时，他立即感到磁性般的吸住）。
意指女的外表吸引; 如果是 she felt …… 那么就是指男的外表吸引。
* A nice-looking girl caught his eye.（漂亮的妞儿吸住）。 注意：不用 eyes。
* He was introduced to a pretty woman and they seem to hit it off immediately.（他被介绍给一位漂亮女子後，他们似乎就一见锺情）。 或
* They were attracted to each other the moment their eyes met.
* When he met her, he had the hots for her.（当他见到她，他就对她爱慕不已。）(多半指 sexual attraction。)
* She did not feel any attraction toward him.（她对他毫无兴趣); 或
* He is the man for whom she feels no attraction, catch or no catch.（不管他的条件好或坏，她对他就是没有兴趣）。
to be a lady‘s man (或 ladies‘ man)；
to be a prince on a white horse；
to be a casanova；
to be a womanizer.
* Mr. Lin has been considered a prince on a white horse.（林先生被认为是白马王子。）
* He is a prince in a shining armour.（动词时态：shine, shone 或 shined。）
* Many people think that Mr. Smith is a real lady‘s man.（或 a real womanizer）(许多人认为史密斯先生喜欢在女人窝里。）
*As a casanova, he has many girl friends.（由於他是美男子，他有许多女友。）
（Casanova 是意大利人，据说是顶尖的美男子，他的全名是：Casanova de seingalt Giovanni Giacomo 在此 casanova 被当做普通名词，故 c 不必大写。
* He has melted her down and made her knees buckle.（他把她溶化了，使她拜倒他的西装裤下）。
* So many women swarmed him like bees to the honey.（许多女人看到他，就像一群蜜蜂见到蜜那样蜂拥而至。）
倘若说：…… like flies to the garbage 指像一群苍蝇喜欢垃圾那样，当然就不是恭维了。
to be a beauty queen; to be a dream boat;
to be a cutie; to be a babe;
to be a fox.
* She is a beauty queen.（= very beautiful）
* She is a cutie.（= pretty and attractive）（漂亮迷人）
* She is a dream boat.（= ideal type of woman）（理想女人）
* She is a babe.（= very beautiful and attractive）
* She is a fox.（= She is a foxy lady = She is sexy.）（她很性感）。
注意：如果说： She is as sneaky（或 cunning）as a fox. 又是指她像狐狸一样的狡猾。
* Her beauty （attraction） has caused his knees to shake. （或 to quiver）（她的漂亮迷人使他膝部发抖）。或
* She made him feel up there in the clouds.
（= on clouds nine = on the top of the world）（她使他神魂颠倒，飘飘然如仙。）
其实，所谓「情人眼里出西施」（Beauty is in the eyes of beholder），世上的美或丑，只是主观的看法而已。
to fall in love with （someone）；
to fall head over heels in love; to love （someone） from head to toe.
* They have fallen in love with each other for years.（他们相爱多年）。（动词时态：fall, fell, fallen）
* He fell head over heels in love with her.
（= He fell for her head over heels = He is head over-heels in love with her.）（他与她沉溺情海，爱得晕头转向。）多半指很快落入情海。
* He loves her from head to toe.（他从头到脚地爱她）。多指经过较长时间後才热恋, 或
* He falls madly in love with her.
* They are two peas in a pod. （他们像豆荚里的两粒豆子--即形影不离。）
* They only have eyes for each other（and forget the entire world.）（世界上似乎只有他们两个人。）
71 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our pro...（查看全文）
Section ASteven: Well. I have an appointment now.Lily: I'm in quite a hurry too.Steven: Good to see you. Goodbye.Lily: Goodbye. Take care of yourself.Section BLily: I guess I'd better go now.Steven:...（查看全文）
Section A Steven: Well. I have an appointment now.Lily: I'm in quite a hurry too.Steven: Good to see you. Goodbye.Lily: Goodbye. Take care of yourself.Section BLily: I guess I'd better go now.Steven...（查看全文）
I have a meeting soon.I have an engagement soon.I have an engagement very shortly.I have an date very shortly.I think I'd better go now.I think I should go now.I think I ought to go now.I think I mus...（查看全文）
1. I'm an office worker.我是上班族。2.I work for the government.我在政府机关做事。3.I'm happy to meet you.很高兴见到你。4.I like your sense of humor.我喜欢你的感。5.I'm glad to see you again.很高兴...（查看全文）