2. Could you lend me a hand for a second?
3. Could you do me a favor?
4. Excuse me.
5. Would you mind putting out that cigarette??
6. Could you turn down the music?
7. Just return? the book when you’re finished with it.
8. Could you edit this paper for me?
9. Would you mind moving over a little?
10. Please stop talking so loud.
11. Why don’t you come with me to the store?
12. Can you lend me your car this afternoon?
13. Can you give me a ride into town?
14. Let me take a look at that picture.
15. Can I borrow? your pen for a moment??
1. cigarette n. 香烟;纸烟
2. return v. 回;返回;归
3. borrow v. 借;借入
4. moment n. 瞬间;片刻
1. This soup is incredible?! Have you tried it yet?这汤真是不错!你尝过吗?2. I was trying to decide what to order.我正在想该点些什么。3. I’m going to have the steak.我要来一份牛排。4. I’ve never had ...（查看全文）
1. I am writing for a replacement of the dictionary included. 特函要求替换随信寄去的字典。2. Would you please correct your shipment by sending the order No. 2530 by the first available vessel? 请把我方...（查看全文）
英文正文Vincent: I hate to say it, but what the papers are saying may be right. No powder is as good as mother's milk. If a mother stops using her own milk and only uses the powder, it could actually...（查看全文）
1. He’s not as common around here as Mickey Mouse?在这里他没有米老鼠那么有名。2. My favorite character was Donald Duck?.我最喜欢的形象是唐老鸭。3. He seemed like a regular guy.他看起来是个普通人。4. ...（查看全文）
1. You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours.你总是同你妈妈打电话,一打就是几个小时。2. I’m not dressed.我还没有穿好衣服呢。3. I need you to do me one more favor?.我需要你再帮我一个忙。4. It...（查看全文）