英语日常用语:Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home. 我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time? 自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape. 如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily. 回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it. 就算再考一次你也通不过。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt. 就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。
683. What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday? 如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
685. I wish you hadn’t cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park. 如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him? 如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn’t have enough courage. 我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year. 当我的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。
英语日常用语:About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 毕业后我想当记者。662. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨...（查看全文）
ladybro 闺蜜Hear some bad news? Call a ladybro. Have something great to celebrate? Share that celebration with a ladybro. Want to feel prettier, be less stressed, be healthier and happier? Spend some ...（查看全文）
充满荆棘的道路上结满了幸福的果实:1、It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.只有...（查看全文）
复杂生物的进化可能不需要高浓度氧气One of science's strongest dogmas is that complex life on Earth could only evolve when oxygen levels in the atmosphere rose to close to modern levels. But now studie...（查看全文）