1. Halfway across the room, a small pistol in his hand, stood a man.
2. They do not seem to like one another very much, neither are they too keen on conventional people.
3. Down came the white only notices in buses, hotels, trains, restaurants, sporting events, rest rooms and on park benches that once could be found everywhere throughout the South.
4. Quite different is the outcome of successful insurrections like those of July 1830 and February 1848.
5. Splendid is the architecture of Manhattan, the heart of the city, with its hundred and more skyscrapers.
6. Especially popular were his Sunday evening dinners, usually followed by musical performances.
7. Only in recent years have women begun to catch up with men in this area.
8. Worse perhaps was the idea of Saturday afternoon cricket; most of my friends would be enjoying leisure at that time.
9. But unpopular as red has been in the past, at the moment it is a favorite hair dye.
10. Only when he has lost his way does he realize that he wasnt careful enough to make sure that he really did understand.
11. Only by becoming wealthier can countries correct these conditions.
12. Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
13. Out of our emotional experience with objects and events comes a social feeling of agreement that certain things and actions are good and others are bad.
14. Among the most promising and most thoroughly researched probiotics is the GG strain of Lactobacillus, discovered by Dr. Sherwood Gorbach and biochemist Barry Goldin, both at Tufts University School of Medicine.
15. Only when total production expands faster than the rate of labor force growth plus the rate of productivity increase and minus the rate at which average annual hours fall does the unemployment rate fall.
1.Halfway across the room, a small pistol in his hand, stood a man.
纵观05-06年的考题，雅思听力Section 4的大部分考题都是以填空题为主，有时为Summary填空，有时为填表题，所以对写的要求很高。为此小编特收集整理雅思听力Section 4解题技巧，分享给大家，希望对大家有所帮助，文中...（查看全文）
有关2011雅思考试，阅读的辅导对考生的复习起到非常有效的帮助，特别为您搜集整理，内容如下： 本期难句分析： 1. A child hears it spoken from morning till night and， ， always in its genuine form， with t...（查看全文）