43. I don’t mind _B_ the decision as long as it is not too late.
A you to delay making B your delaying making
C your delaying to make D you delay to make
mind 后要加动名词; delay v. 耽搁，延误(后面也要加动名词)
45. Corn originated in the New World and thus was not known in Europe until Columbus found it _A_ in Cuba.
A being cultivated B been cultivated C having cultivated D cultivating
46. The sale usually takes place outside the house， with the audience _C_ on benches， chairs or boxes.
A having seated B seating C seated D having been seated
Be seated please. 请坐。 英语中只有及物动词才有被动语态。
47. This kind of glasses manufactured by experienced craftsmen _B_ netfortably.
A is worn B wears C wearing D are worn
65. The neting of the railways in the 1830s _A_ our society and economic life.
A transformed B transported C transferred D transmitted
transform 改革，变革，改变; transport 运输; transfer 转移，移动;
transmit 传送，播送;疾病的传染，传播; transplant 移植。
48. Some diseases are _D_ by certain water animals.
A transplanted B transformed C transported D transmitted
49. Wouldn’t you rather your child _B_ to bed early?
A go B went C would go D goes
would rather的两种用法：1 would rather + 动词原形;
2 would rather + 句子(句子谓语动词用一般过去时体现虚拟语气)。
50. Although Anne is happy with her success she wonders _B_ will happen to her private life. [wonder后面要加疑问词]
A that B what C it D this
51. The words of his old teacher left a _C_ impression on his mind. He is still influenced by them. [lasting adj. 持久的，永久的; liberal adj. 开明的，心胸开阔的]
A long B lively C lasting D liberal
52. Mike’s uncle insists _D_ in this hotel.
A staying not B not to stay C that he would not stay D that he not stay
insist的两种用法：1 insist on … 坚持，坚决要求;
2 insist + that引导的从句(从句谓语动词为[should] + 动词原形)
二、句子谓语动词一定用复数的两种情况： 1. 集合名词做主语，集合名词没有复数形式，因为他本身就代表一个复数概念。 常见的几个复合名词： people 人民，人们; police 警察; cattle 牛; poultry 家禽。 ...（查看全文）
主谓一致：指的就是给出主语，要求判断谓语动词是用单数还是复数的问题。 一、就近原则： 指句子的主语由两部分单词或短语构成时，由离谓语动词近的那部分主语来决定谓语动词的单复数。 只有当以下单词...（查看全文）
42. Mark often attempts to escape _C_ whenever he breaks traffic regulations. A having been fined B to have been fined C being fined B to be fined escape + 动名词。 44. It is renetmended ...（查看全文）
41. Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was busy _C_ for her examination. A to prepare B to be prepared C preparing D being prepared be busy doing sth. 忙于做某...（查看全文）
50. I like watching TV _C_ to the cinema. A more than to go B than going C more than going D rather than to go than 除构成固定短语外就要与比较级搭配，不会单独出现; rather than + 动词原形; ...（查看全文）