查看更多:英语口语


我们经常吵架。
We fight a lot.
Do you two fight? (你们吵架吗?)
Yes, we fight a lot. (嗯,我们常吵架。)
我不再爱我的妻子了。
I don't love my wife any more.
我老婆有外遇。
My wife's cheating on me. *cheat on...“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。
My wife's a two-timer.
My wife's secretly dating someone else.
My wife's having an affair.
我们感情不和。
We had a falling-out. *falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。
We had a big disagreement. (我们之间意见分歧很大。)
We don't get along anymore. (我们再也不能在一起了。)
我已经改变心意了。
I've changed my mind.
I've reconsidered. (我想重新考虑。)
你变了。
You have changed.
You're not the same as before. (你和以前不一样了。)
你现在是不是和谁交往呢?
Are you seeing someone now?
Are you seeing someone now? (你现在是不是和谁交往呢?)
Actually, no. (没有,谁也没有。)
我和妻子没什么共同语言。
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with...“和……意见一致”。
How's married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. (我和妻子没什么共同语言。)
我们俩合不来了。
We just don't get along.
我想我很了解你。
I thought I knew you.
我和我的秘书有了婚外情。
I had an affair with my secretary.
和你在一起没意思。
I don't enjoy being with you.
We don't have any fun anymore.
我们离婚吧。
Let's get divorced. *divorce“离婚”。
I don't love you anymore. (我不再爱你了。)
Let's get divorced. (我们离婚吧。)
现在我和我妻子分居了。
I'm separated from my wife. *separate“夫妻分居”。
We are living separately now.
我不能失去你。
I can't get over losing you. *get over“(从疾病、痛苦中)恢复,重新站起”。
I can't recover from breaking up with you. (我无法接受和你的分手。)
I can't forget you. (我无法忘记你。)
和你分手是我最大的痛苦。
Breaking up is hard to do. *break up“朋友、夫妻间的分手”。
make up (和好,言归于好)
请不要伤我的心。
Don't break my heart. *break one's heart“使……万分痛苦,让对方因失恋而痛苦”。
I want to break up. (我想和你分手。)
Don't break my heart. (请不要伤我的心。)
Don't make me sad.
我们争论了好几个小时。
We argued for hours. *argue“是用理论来说服对方”或“各自坚持自己的主张而争论不休“。


下载此内容:英语日常会话-离婚.docx(Word 文档

相关信息:

离婚率为什么上升?

Why Divorce Rate Is on the Rise?It is a social phenominon that divorce rate is on the rise. At first glance, it seems a retrogression of social civilization. By further analysis, it is not hard to see...(查看全文

Top gun 最好的

大家有没有听说过一部名字叫《Top Gun》的美国电影?这部电影讲的是几个海军战斗机驾驶员为了争夺最佳驾驶员的地位而互相倾轧。不过,top gun这个常用词汇在喷气式飞机诞生前很久就已经出现了。那还是在美国考试*大开拓西...(查看全文

第206讲:take a walk; walk on eggshells

我们已经给大家介绍过两个以walk这个字为主的习惯用语。它们是:To walk on air and to walk the floor. To walk on air的意思是,一个人很高兴的时候走路轻飘飘的。to walk the floor是指一个人由于不知道怎么办,或者是...(查看全文

[美文欣赏]一生相随LifeTogether

One fine day, an old couple around the age of 70, walks into a lawyer’s office. Apparently, they are there to file a divorce. Lawyer was very puzzled, after having a chat with them, he got thei...(查看全文

打开窗户的风险有多大

The moment he leapt up the steps of the Elysée Palace five months ago,Nicolas Sarkozy set about giving the French presidency a facelift. Out went the formal,remote style of his predecessor,Jacques Chi...(查看全文